Happy Wednesday, my friends!
Last Saturday was our final full day in Seattle, and we sure did make the most of it! We shopped and ate and wandered around with the best of ’em. Highlights included:
- Heading back to Pikes Place, where we did some shopping, saw the gum wall and watched them throw fish at the fish market.
- Took a ride on the monorail
- Checked out the Space Needle and Olympic Sculpture Park
- Drank more coffee and ate more seafood
- Rode the ferris wheel
- Got take-out from a yummy brewery
- The girls had one last fling with the hot tub
The ferris wheel was the perfect way to end our trip, because the girls (and especially Grace) were OBSESSED. Seriously, you’ve never seen more excited kiddos! Here’s a bit of what we saw on our last day …
And that was our trip in a nutshell, friends. Our car service picked us up at 5:30 the next morning to head to the airport.
It was a whirlwind, but a wonderful one. One of our main objectives when we moved out to Colorado was to explore this side of the country more. So glad we are finally able to tick Washington State and Olympic National Park off the list.
Have a great week, friends — and happy summer, for those of you who are in it already, like we are. I hope yours is safe and super fun <3